Wednesday

Orphan kids are our responsibility.

Hello friends. I have started giving some donation to orphanage since last few months as it gives some solace to my mind. Since childhood I always had a dream to help such kids once I will start earning of my own and now I have fulfilled it. It's not that I have started earning now. I have been earning since last 15 years but earnings were so small for me and my family's needs but now I have released that it's right time now to do some charity. And  I tell you guys I am happy with it. It's good to get blessings of such kids. It's really as surprise why people don't think of it they must donate some part of their earnings for them as they too our responsibility. It's just their ill fate that they don't have anyone to take care of and it might have happened with us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment